For a limited time, Ta Ethne is giving away a free audio copy of The 180 Project: The Power of Biblical Repentance. Fill out the contact form (substituting your information, of course) and request a free audio book, then find and follow us on twitter. There are only 25 copies available during this free promotion so get yours now. Once they are gone, they are gone.
Free Audio Resources
Here at Ta Ethne we are happy to announce a free audio book giveaway to celebrate our first anniversary since our re-launch! We have 5 free copies of 3 resources: The Quest, Is Jesus Enough? and A Heart Hungry to Worship. 15 free copiesin all, from Audible.com for our supporters. If you would like a free audio book, simply follow these steps:
1) Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with the subject Free Audio Resource
2) Let us know your 1st and 2nd choice of books
3) If you are one of the first 15 to respond, we will send you the redemption code and link for you to download your book from audible.com
4) If you are not an audible.com member you can still redeem the free book, you will just need to sign up for a free account (you can use your amazon.com and link them)
5) Download and enjoy your free book
If you are not one of the first 15 we will send you an email thanking you for supporting us and put you on a list for the next free giveaway.
Weekly Photo Challenge – Best of 2012
A collection of meaningful photos highlighted by the adoption of our little girl, finalized on December 14th! A fun trip to Colorado Springs where we visited Odyssey at Focus on the Family. Through the wardrobe to Narnia was a highlight of that trip. Various books of mine were either published or released in audio format, bringing my total of books written to 4. Of course, adopting Anaya, our newest “Gator Girl” was the best thing 2012 could have ever brought.